Coffee Expo Seoul Exhibit Items:
Premium Coffees & Teas
Hundreds of varieties of global coffee beans and tea leaves suitable for all types of processing and to suit all tastes, from espressos to exotic blends, an array of light to dark roasts from all over the world.
Milks, creams and related dairy products, sugars, syrups and sweeteners, cocoa and chocolate, chicory, cinnamon and other spices, honeys, spirits, and more. Every ingredient for the perfect cup of coffee!
Machinery & Equipment
State-of-the-art coffee machines, equipment and bar accessories, drink dispensers, soda fountains, cups, mugs and glasses, washers, ice makers and crushers, coffee grinders, juice and smoothie blenders and other coffee technology.
Baked goods, breads, pizzas, cakes, biscuits, creams and ice cream, confectionery, chocolate, sweetened fruits, milk and other dairy products, wines .. the list goes on!
Franchise & Shop Supplies
Cutlery, tableware, storage, furniture, interior decoration and consultations on store design. Everything you need for your coffee store or franchise!
The Coffee Industry in Korea
Korea’s coffee industry has doubled over the past five years, seeing an explosion in both import and consumption and catapulting Korea to its place as 11th largest coffee market in the world. South Koreans are now amongst the top global consumers of coffee, and the country is home to over 12,300 coffee shops.
Global Market Trends
- Emerging markets due to reach 50% of global consumption by 2020. Emerging coffee consumption markets will represent half of the world total within seven years. Many of these markets are located in Asia.
- New innovation and demand for higher-quality products expected to drive value growth. While the volume of coffee sales is expected to continue to rise steadily, an increase in preference for premium goods will also significantly boost value growth.
Korean Market Trends
- Early stages of Korea’s coffee industry growth showed a strong preference for instant and mix coffees.In fact, research shows that Asian countries and countries in which tea was traditionally the drink of choice usually prefer instant coffee drinks.
- Instant coffees are no more just fast making and drinking coffees. As the consistent growth of the instant coffee market in Korea, instant coffees are becoming more premium and diverse.
- Korea’s coffee market has risen incredibly sharply over the past seven years. In fact, Korea’s coffee consumption and number of coffee shops has more than doubled since 2005. The size of Korea’s coffee industry has grown more than 2.6 times in 5 years. And along with the increase of the size, the coffee franchise industry is getter bigger as well.
- Young urban professionals seen as key to coffee industry success. In South Korea, consumption trends among younger coffee drinkers, and a ‘coffee shop culture’ are driving the market economy.
Website : http://www.coffeeexposeoul.com/