Dubai International Coffee & Tea Festival – The Value Chain for your Business
The event will serve to promote:
- Individuals and Businesses looking at growing their distribution network in the region
- International suppliers looking to source regional partners and buyers
- Product launches to a regional audience and to facilitate dealer meetings
- Franchising opportunities – showcasing companies/brands to a large pool of potential investors looking to diversify in the current market
- Equipment Suppliers looking for volume sales and importers
- Export houses and National Export Promotion facilitators interested in securing brand awareness and sales contracts for their members in the lucrative Middle East markets
- Generate sales and reach key independent and chain buyers
- Strengthen brand awareness and exposure
- Maximize valuable face time with thousands of qualified attendees
- Research trends and regional preferences that influence future marketing strategies
- Position yourself as a preferential brand within the only dedicated event in the region catering to a specialty market of Coffee & Tea
At the Dubai International Coffee & Tea Festival, the business possibilities are endless. Here are some prime reasons to showcase your brand at the Show:
- The event provides you with a powerful, focused platform to meet potential clients/decision-makers and establish valuable alliances within a short span of time, all at an incredibly affordable cost as compared with conventional advertising which comes at an exorbitant price tag andwith no tangible returns.
- Exhibitions are particularly of benefit to small and medium sized companies as they allow an ideal launch pad to showcase their products alongside the more established brands, thus giving all company tiers an equal playing field to grow business.
- Being at the event is your ticket to establishing your brand presence in the regional landscape and meeting the important people you need to interact with to take your business to the next level. It is also a great place to do your market research and update yourself on latest industry developments.
- For companies that do not want to invest in mass publicity campaigns, ICTF presents a budget-friendly forum to reach out to a mass audience and get introduced to multiple prospective buyers.
- Leverage from the extensive media coverage surrounding the exhibition. Your product could end up in a fully featured news story.
- Many café companies and industry suppliers have grown their businesses significantly, over a short period of time, just by showcasing their brands at the International Coffee & Tea Festival that is heavily attended by coffee and tea buyers from across the Middle East and beyond.
- If you are launching a new product or service, giving it a test-run at the International Coffee & Tea Festival will get you immediate reviews.
Website : http://coffeeteafest.com/