ASIA PACIFIC’S LARGEST SPECIALTY COFFEE EVENT
Now in its seventh year, MICE is known throughout the Asia Pacific as the largest and most exciting dedicated coffee event. A phenomenal 9,646 café owners, roasters, baristas, equipment manufacturers, service providers and more flocked to the Melbourne Showgrounds in 2017 to experience everything the specialty coffee industry has to offer!
The Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) brings to you all things coffee under one roof. See all the latest and greatest gadgets, machines and supplies, and get your hands on all the coffee you can drink!
MICE will again feature the Australian Specialty Coffee Association (ASCA) Australian National Coffee Championships, along with an array of exciting exhibitors and features including the Cupping Room, Roasters Alley and the Barista Big Bash.
- Over 120 exhibitors from the coffee, tea, dairy and ancillary supply industries
- Roasters Alley
- Origin Alley
- RASV Australian International Coffee Awards
- ASCA Australian Coffee Championships
- MICE Product Innovation Award
- SCA accredited training
- MICE Cupping Room
- Barista Big Bash
- …and more!
Product Innovation Awards
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE (judged by visitors to MICE)
- JUDGES CHOICE – 1st, 2nd, 3rd (judged by a three-person independent panel)
- Entrant is a registered exhibitor at MICE2018.
- Individual or business has invested in creating a new product, technology or service over the last 12 months.
- The product, technology or service is not in common usage by the industry and is significantly different to other pre-existing market options/solutions.
- The product, technology or service addresses a need, solves a problem or provides an upgraded/updated service to the industry.
- The product, technology or service provides an advantage, whether this be related to industry as a whole or to an individual operation, in the form of service delivery, cost savings, commercial advantage or otherwise.