Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Besides the sweater-weather fashion, the falling of the leaves, and the cool crisp air, what else do you love about the fall season? Fall is the start of family gatherings, cozy nights, and of course, to enjoy the spices of fall. One of the most enjoyable moments during fall is the cozy night beside the campfire while having your favorite fall coffee. So for this weekend, our weekend coffee treat is Campfire S’mores Latte Recipe from Roasty that is a perfect coffee treat to your friends this weekend.
Let’s get caffeinated again this weekend as we enjoy the delicious spices of the fall season, and make this delicious weekend coffee treat Fall S’mores Latte.
Fall Smores Latte Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup (Plus a little for drizzling on top)
- Marshmallow Creme or Mini Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Strong brewed coffee
- Rub the rim of your mug with a little honey and then roll through the graham cracker crumbs. This not only looks super fun but gives that extra level of flavor to your latte!
- Then carefully add in your hot coffee.
- Mix your chocolate syrup and milk in a small saucepan and heat until warm and bubbly.
- Then froth the milk any way you desire (milk frother, blender, shaken in a mason jar etc.)
- Add the warm and frothy chocolate milk to your mug of coffee and then dollop with a nice spoonful of marshmallow creme or a handful of mini mallows!
- Drizzle with a little more chocolate sauce and enjoy!
The recipe and image is credited to roasty coffee.