Kona coffee had its ups and downs since its cultivation started in the early 19th century. Surprisingly many of the current problems are not new, we noticed. By digging through some old newspapers we found that e.g. the problem of ‘fake Kona coffee’, or ‘quality control’ is as old as the coffee culture of Hawaii. Have fun reading. Don’t get discouraged in your quest for the perfect cup of joe. As long as you are asking for quality we are doing our best to provide it!
10 reasons why you may find that this 100% Kona coffee tastes better:
1) Shade grown Kona Coffee beans are bigger and sweeter.
2) Handpicked only red, ripe, pure Kona coffee cherries. Machines don’t care.
3) Wet-processed, sun dried Kona coffee means more work for us, but also more flavor for you.
4) Sustainably grown Kona coffee–the way nature intended it to be.
5) Small Kona coffee family farm: no ‘management turnover’, hence more accountability.
6) Freshly roasted authentic Kona coffee beans.
7) Pesticide & herbicide free.
8) Affordable, farm-direct prices for the best Hawaiian Kona coffee.
9) FAST & FREE SHIPPING on Kona coffee: No minimum order, no checkout surprises! (USA only)
10) Professionally graded and certified 100% Kona Coffee according to Hawaii State laws.