By YANNIS APOSTOLOPOLOUS
The SCA Board of Directors Elections will open this Friday, November 1, and close on Saturday, November 30, 2019. SCA members will receive their ballot via email from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please be sure to add the email address to your contacts.
- Burak Alici, CEO, QVIDTVM Inc
- Konstantinos Konstantinopoulos, CEO, Coffee Island
- Paul Macek, Vice President, Programs, World Cocoa Foundation
- David Piza, Director of National Accounts, S&D Coffee
- Sarina Prabasi, Co-Founder Buunni Coffee and Author, “The Coffeehouse Resistance”
- Doreen Zankowski, Partner, Duane Morris LLP and Co-Owner/Operator of Kope Kabana
- Cosimo Libardo, Group CEO of Carimali Holding (Carimali SpA, Carimali Catering, Elektra, Slingshot Europe)
SCA Board of Directors Elections Timeline
Nominations by Petition
- September 3: Petition Period Opened
- September 30: Petition Period Closed
- November 1: Elections Open
- November 30: Elections Close
- December 10: Announcement of Election Results
SCA Members will receive an email ballot on November 1st from email@example.com. If you don’t receive your email ballot by that date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our SCA Elections page to learn more about the elections process, find out who on the board is cycling off this year, and answers to other frequently asked questions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us via email at email@example.com.